Choose natural ways to reduce the risk of breast cancer
Breast cancer is a kind of cancer that begins in the breast. Cancer develops in the human body when cells start to grow out of control. In most cases, breast cancer cells form a tumor that can often be felt as a lump or seen on mammography. Usually, by penetrating lobules and milk tubes, its attack on healthy cells and spread to other parts of the body. In some cases, Breast cancer causes many health disorders also other breast tissues. Other lifestyle risk factors include alcohol use, physical inactivity, obesity, and short-term breastfeeding. So here we discuss about breast cancer symptoms and stages.
Breast cancer stages
Breast cancer is classified into stages 0, IA, IB, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, IIIC, and stage IV. Each stage represents the spread of cancer, with the last stage showing metastasis to other parts of the body. The last stage is very dangerous and there is little hope of survival in it. These breast cancer stages are 0, which is ductal carcinoma in situ abnormal cells (DCIS) non-invasive, and stages I through IV (1 through 4), which are used for invasive breast cancer. The stage of breast cancer provides a general way of describing cancer, so doctors can work together to plan the best Breast cancer treatments.
It is very important for the women of the country to know the early signs and Breast cancer symptoms so that the survival rate can be increased and cancer can be completely avoided.
Breast cancer symptoms
- Constant pain in the breast or armpit area that does not depend on the menstrual cycle
- Redness on breast skin
- Rash on one or both nipples
- Changes in breast shape or size
- Fluid discharge from the nipple that may contain blood
- Nipple Reversal
Breast cancer treatments
Women who are at increased risk of breast cancer should undergo an annual MRI of their breasts with their annual mammogram.
Consult your doctor to find out if you are at any risk of breast disease.
Treatment of breast cancer is decided according to its stage. If the disease is detected in the initial phase, only the lump area is removed by surgery, and chemotherapy is not required in this stage. However, most cases require surgery as well as chemotherapy.
Regular mammograms are accompanied by lifestyle changes such as maintaining a healthy weight, not smoking and consuming alcohol and eating a diet rich in vegetables, fish, and low-fat products to reduce the risk factors of breast cancer in women.
How to avoid breast cancer in natural ways
- Tobacco, alcohol, and cigarettes – do not take any intoxication.
- Do not neglect any physical problems.
- High-intensity radiation like UV Rays, X-rays, Gamma Rays are very harmful to health. Being in contact with them for a long time increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Take nutritious food, do regular exercise.
- Eat green vegetables, fruits and increase the amount of milk.
- Obesity invites all kinds of diseases it weakens the immune system of the human body and increases the risk of many types of cancer. So take care of your calorie intake.
- Eat less but eat healthy.
- Make a connection between your hunger and your body’s requirements.
- Stay away from Junk food.